Iguana Reef Rates
Iguana Reef Rates
The Iguana Reef Inn is the perfect location on Caye Caulker, offering spectacular sunset viewing from our beach. Located within walking distance to the lively Front Street, the Inn combines easy access to dining and entertainment with the amenities and tranquility of a private island resort.
Nov 01 – Apr 30
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Apr 06 – Apr 10
July 14 – July 17
May 01 – Oct 31
Park Side Standard
Park Side Queen Deluxe
Ocean/Poolside Queen Deluxe
Park Side King Suite
Ocean/Poolside King Suite
Ocean View Penthouse
- Continental breakfast served daily from 7:00AM-10:00AM.
- The use of bikes & paddleboards is included with your reservation based on availability.
- Rates are listed in US dollars and do not include the 9% accommodation tax.
- Rates represent the nightly room rate for single or double occupancy.
- With more than 2 persons per room, please add $15.00 for each extra person per night.
- Maximum of 4 persons per unit.
- Due to the remote location of our resort and the difficulty of reselling rooms inside of 60 days, all reservations for the HOLIDAY period require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation and FULL, NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT 60 days prior to arrival.
- All other reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation and FULL, NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT 30 days prior to arrival.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All refunds will have a 10% bank processing fee assessed.
- During the Peak Season, the resort requires a 4-night minimum length of stay for groups.
- The resort does not provide refunds due to missed or delayed flights or urgent medical situations. Guests are strongly urged to purchase travel insurance for financial protection against these unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of any Covid-19 and future pandemic-related travel issues, guests are permitted to extend their reservation by one year only from their date of arrival or forfeit their deposit. If there are any rate changes associated with the new reservation, the difference needs to be paid at the time the new reservation is made, and the new reservation will follow the cancellation policies above.
- Travel agents, please contact us directly for rates.